Saturday, September 27, 2008

edufair + GI

as u know, cc has just held education fair on 2 weeks ago
and all the men played balinese dance, KECAK
cak! cak cak cak cak, and repeated more...
err, there're some clips which u can see at
www.ceem13.blogspot.com
she posted for us haha

"ceem sih pulang cepet2, dan bukan bawa SLR lagi, ga photo n rekam kecak dah.."
my camera recorded blurry photos
but don't blame me, i was dancing at that time
my dad took it haha
Photobucket
my headmaster, Pater Baskoro

Photobucket
ready for dancing!

Photobucket
cak cak cak, the hands were raised up!

Photobucket
cak cak BOOk sirr...

Photobucket

Photobucket
cak kiri
Photobucket

Photobucket
esss

Photobucket
Hanoman and friends

and after i got the dinner from my "classleader"
my parents took me to the car, and we went to GI
most beautiful, great, awesome design!
u'll feel like where it should be

Photobucket
Japanesse accent

and, if you're craving for the model, i choosed my mother to pose off
eropean accent
Photobucket
1st
Photobucket
2nd

most accepted
Photobucket
3rd

then i asked her not to look toward the cam
Photobucket
haha, "sukses kecil2an"
"i had to wait a few seconds, because some people were looking at us!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
i'm wondering an slr, you can imagine how great if the DOF was swallow!

"eh ada kereta2an!"
Photobucket

chinesse accent
Photobucket

Photobucket

lanjut tanpa model
Photobucket

my favourite corner
Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA ESKALATOR LAGI, YA GI MEMANG EKSOTIS ESKALATORNYA!
Photobucket
GILA KEREN YAH KAYA X gitu!
jangan lupa komen
no copying, ok?!



0 comments: